The Sandbox is partnering with Lionsgate and Skydance for the Cinerama LAND sale. Cinerama is a virtual cinema that gives users the privilege of creating their own immersive movie-inspired universe. The metaverse company is launching this new virtual world with the hope of reigniting rabid hopes for digital environments.
The entire buzz around the metaverse has died down after enjoying major popularity in 2021, with several companies launching their solutions to reach their customers better. However, since it is still in its very early stage, The Sandbox is making efforts to make the innovation more popular, showing the company’s belief in it as the future of the internet.
Sebastien Borget, COO, and Co-Founder of The Sandbox, in a release, said:
“We are truly excited about the Cinerama LAND Sale, as it represents a significant milestone for The Sandbox. This event not only offers enthusiasts the chance to own a piece of cinematic history but also fosters an environment where creativity flourishes alongside industry giants.”
The solution will allow users to sign up and get opportunities to buy and develop their digital properties. This will also be a way for developers to work together, share ideas, and get the opportunity to change the way films are perceived and watched into a more immersive, interactive, and entertaining environment.
To make the sales go smoothly, The Sandbox has created a watchlist system that will allow community members and interested participants to secure their desired LAND. The watchlisted individuals will be able to compete for the purchase of the remaining virtual lands based on how early they show interest. The auction will be available on other marketplaces like OpenSea and GBM to get more people to participate and have the opportunity to acquire LAND.
Cinerama will feature popular movies like ‘The Walking Dead,’ ‘Black Mirror,’ ‘Peaky Blinders,’ among others. The launch makes 400 plots of LAND available for those who would want to buy. This is not expected to be much of an issue, considering The Sandbox’s impressive record in selling its virtual lands. So far, the metaverse company has been able to sell around 70% of more than 160,000 LAND NFTs that it has created.
Below are the key dates for the upcoming LAND sale:
- Raffle Signup: Commencing on November 9 at 3:00 PM (UTC) and concluding on November 21 at 3:00 AM (UTC).
- Raffle Results: Revealed on November 23 at 11:00 AM (UTC).
- LAND Sale: Unfolding from November 23 at 12:00 PM (UTC) to November 27 at 12:00 PM (UTC).
- Waitlist Sale: From November 27 at 1:00 PM (UTC) to November 28 at 1:00 PM (UTC).
- Auctions: Taking place from November 23 to 27 (UTC).
The Rebound of SAND Token
The Cinerama launch is also a strategic way for The Sandbox to make good use of this time when its native token, SAND, is experiencing a price rebound. The price has been able to hold above the October 12 support at around $0.27, and since then, it has been growing steadily. Now it has grown by more than 40% in the last month. This, amidst the growing interest in altcoins, also shows that investors still see some sort of value in the crypto, even though the excitement around the metaverse and virtual lands has not been as it used to be. The Cinerama launch is a good way for the company to make good use of the recovering price and attract more potential users.
- COS PREDICTION. COS cryptocurrency
- RACA PREDICTION. RACA cryptocurrency
- EUR RUB PREDICTION
- LUNC PREDICTION. LUNC cryptocurrency
- XNA PREDICTION. XNA cryptocurrency
- Big Money Returns To Dogecoin: Rally To $0.2 Already Programmed?
- CERE PREDICTION. CERE cryptocurrency
- Bitcoin Bull Run Is Only Just Starting, According To This Metric
- O3 PREDICTION. O3 cryptocurrency
- PMON PREDICTION. PMON cryptocurrency